It lies at the foot of the western Cozla extension near the Carbunoasa creek. The old church built of planks, covered with shingle, with tower, was completed in 1780. This church was moved in 2003 on the old Cozla hermitage (Draga) by Archimandrite Ciprian Zaharia, Bistrita Monastery’s abbot. The roof was shingle, with two distinct parts: one quick slope above the altar, which covered the entire nave, one over porch and narthex perpendicular to the longitudinal axis, including the belfry. Lack of murals was alleviated by artistic qualities of temple (altar screen) brought here in 1780 from The Royal Church "St. John the Baptist "adjusted to fit, some marginal icons. With this gift it goes under the reign of Royal Piatra church.

Website counter