Royal Church of St. John

 

The Royal Church "St. John the Baptist "in Piatra Neamt was built starting from July 15th, 1497 until November 11th, 1498 and is the most valuable building of The Royal Court of Stephen the Great. With a length of 25.90, 8.10 wide and a height of 11.30 this church is distinguished by the shape and exquisite style and special internal structure, all of which are characteristic of the Moldavian style.

Website counter